Shashi has extensive experience advising clients in a wide range of industry sectors on a broad spectrum of issues. She regularly assists clients in different industry sectors including joint ventures, franchising, licensing, and other commercial arrangements. Shashi has special expertise in labour laws in India and has contributed significantly to a book titled, “Doing Business in India” published by Business Laws, Inc. Her mandate included highlighting various aspects of labour laws in India.
- Appointed Honorary Member of the governing body of SVBP Hospital, New Delhi, by the Government of India
- Member of Bar Council of Delhi
- Past member of Inter Pacific Bar Association
- “How to Hire and Fire in 76 Jurisdictions” a book authored by Multilaw (Multinational Association of Independent Law Firms) – wrote the portion related to India.
- Compiled the section related to India for the book, “Obtaining evidence abroad”- A project of the International Litigation Committee, ABA Section of International Law.
- Wrote the cover article titled, “The Budget” for a financial magazine, “Facts for You”.
- Authored “The Liability of Internet Service Providers” published by the Indian Law Institute.